Buy and sell safely
General safety instructions
Audio.Deals is an online marketplace and is similar to the ad market in your daily newspaper. With us, you will meet and meet with an expert audience, which offers new and used musical instruments, studio, lighting and sound reinforcement technology.
In most cases, the seller is contacted, in the best case also by telephone and then an appointment is agreed upon in which the subject can be examined. The settlement is then executed either cash or over-current payment such as Paypal.
Personal data will not be transmitted to the buyer by Audio.Deals, this should regulate the contracting parties among themselves. Depending on the setting, you can publish your phone number to the ads to speed up the process. As a further option, you can contact the seller via e-mail. The user receives a notification e-mail and can react to this.
Important notes for buyers
If an offer seems too good, trust your instincts. In the best case, please notify us so we can check the offer and remove it if necessary.
- Contact the seller.
- Ask for more details about the item and get a first picture of the seller. Ask for a personal appointment. Should this be rejected, this may be another indication that something is wrong.
- Record the master data of the seller. (Name, address, telephone number)
- Store all email traffic and take notes on the guided phone calls.
- Note the ad ID for later evaluation.
- Please agree on a payment method. In the best case you use Paypal, read the PayPal terms and conditions. Audio.Deals does not offer a buyer protection program or trustee service. Avoid payments via Western Union, PaySafe, MoneyGram or cash in the envelope.
Important notes for sellers
Trust your instincts. If something strange happens to you, ignore it.
- Please agree on a payment method. In the best case you use Paypal, read the PayPal terms and conditions. Audio.Deals does not offer a buyer protection program or trustee service.
- Please note: If you receive a Paypal confirmation of payment or a confirmation from a foreign bank by e-mail, please check the payment in your Paypal account. There are often e-mail fakes in circulation.
- Do not accept checks and avoid payment via Western Union, PaySafe, MoneyGram or cash in the envelope. Even if genuine ID documents are supposed to be sent to you, you doubt their authenticity and do not trust them.
- Send your item only after receipt of payment and in any case as an insured consignment with proof of shipment. If you have received a payment via Paypal, you avoid the collection of the item, since otherwise the Paypal buyer protection can possibly be overridden.
What should you look for when buying high-quality items?
A common fraud is found at alleged bargains. If you find an item which is offered far below the usual price and asks the seller directly after the bank connection, so that one can secure this, one often waits in vain for the arrival of the Schnäppchen. Also be cautious in case of inquiries in very bad German or English and always check the receipt of payment when proof of payment has been sent.
Many are not aware of how quickly a purchase contract comes about. As soon as you contact a seller by phone or e-mail, I will send you a "I am interested in the item and would like to buy it at the price." And the seller replied with an "Ok". When you enter into a contract with a seller, the contract is concluded either according to the terms of the seller or the general rules of the GBG.
- the ID number of the buyer and seller
- the state of the object
- the type of payment
- all oral agreements so far
- address and telephone number of buyer and seller
- at best pictures of the object
The contract should be drawn up in duplicate, one for each party.
Template for a private purchase contract
Private purchase contract as PDF
Private purchase contract as a PDF form to complete